LUCHIE'S CHERUBIM TALES

Monday, March 21, 2005

The Three Pretty Girls

* based from The Three Billy Goat Gruffs
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In a faraway place, three pretty sisters lived in a nice bungalow house with no Mom and Dad. Their Mom and Dad were working in Hong Kong. before they left, they gave the three pretty sisters a promise that they would come back in due time to fetch them for the whole family to be together and live happily in a progressive place away from the maddening world of their relatives.

A mean auntie named Deborrah was assigned to live with them so as to take care of their daily needs. As expected, instead of taking good care of the three lonely girls, she pocketed the money remitted for the girls daily needs for her own personal use. The girls were forced to eat simple foods and wear very simple clothes.

The three girls suffered in silence. They never devulged the pain and hardships they were experiencing from the hands of the mean Deborrah for fear that the whole clan would punish them.

One day, the the youngest girl named Elle looked at the map of hong Kong. She felt very lonely.

"I want to see my Mom and Dad," she said.

The youngest girl ran to her mean auntie Deborrah.

"I am your auntie. What I say is the truth. Your Mom and Dad will not come back. You will not see them anymore."

"But can you just mail the birthday card I made for my Mom?" Elle pleaded.

"Hmmp! Okay you silly girl!" Deborrah the mean auntie answered.

She then threw the card inside the rubbish bin.

The second pretty girl named Emme ran to her mean auntie.

"I want to see my Mom and Dad" she said.

"I am your auntie. What I say is the truth. Your Mom and Dad will not come back. You will not see them anymore."

"But can you just give me the money they sent you so we can buy our own food?" Emme pleaded.

"Hmmp! You listen silly girl." The mean auntie lied that no money was sent to her since the beginning.

The eldest pretty girl named Kaye ran to her mean auntie.

"I want to see my Mom and Dad" she said.

"I am your auntie. What I say is the truth. Your Mom and Dad will not come back. You will not see them anymore."

Then Kaye laughed and laughed and said "We will all fly to Hong Kong tomorrow. Mom and Dad will be arriving tonight just to fetch us. You better get out of our house now."

An hour later, Mom and Dad arrived with a lot og goodies and chocolates. They all embraced each other in happiness.

The next day, they were all inside the Cathay Pacific plane enroute to Hong Kong all happy and beaming.

And they all lived happily together never ever bothered by the mean Deborrah forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home