LUCHIE'S CHERUBIM TALES

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Sammy Snail Has A New Friend

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sammy Snail was a young snail. He got tired of playing games with his snail friends. He wanted to make new friends and play games with other creatures in the garden. So, one day, Sammy Snail decided to look for them.

"I am off!" said Sammy Snail.
"I am going on my way to look for new friends."

Sammy travelled far and away. Though tired, he continued moving until he reached a beautiful garden with so many flowers and plants.

"Yum! Yum! I like it here!" said Sammy Snail.
"For sure I will meet a lot of friends to play with."

So, he slid along the garden path, then around the potting shed. He saw two woodlice and a butterfly overhead.

"Hello Sleepy Woodlice! Do you want to play games with me?" Sammy Snail asked.

"Oh no! Oh no! We are very sleepy. Ask the butterfly then," chorused the Sleepy Woodlice.

" Hello Betty Butterfly! Do you want to play games with me?" Sammy Snail asked.

"Oh no! Oh no! I enjoy flying with my beautiful wings. I don't want to play with you!" Betty Butterfly answered.

Determined to find friends to play games with, Sammy Snail slid accross the flower bed. There he met a bumble bee.

"Hello Buzzy Bee! Do you want to play games with me?" Sammy Snail asked.

"Oh no! Oh no! You are very slimy. I don't want to play with you!" Buzzy Bee shouted.

Determined to find friends to play games with, Sammy Snail crawled farther near the apple tree. He saw two worms playing hide and seek.

"Hello Wonderful Worms! Do you want to play games with me?" Sammy Snail asked.

"Oh no! Oh no! We don't like your ugly shell. We don't want to play with you!" Wonderful Worms answered with big laughs.

Sammy Snail sat on some moss. He was feeling so sad.

"Oh my God! I think I am lost!" Sammy Snail said to himself.
"Why I got no friends and now I am already lost?" he asked himself and sobbed.

Under the leaf, Sammy Snail heard a tiny voice.

"My friend Sammy Snail, just follow your trail," said Corrie Caterpillar.
"It will take you home again."

"Oh Corrie Catterpillar! Can I come back to play games with you?" asked Sammy Snail excitedly.

"Of course! Of course! Come back tomorrow. I accept you as my friend!" said Corrie Caterpillar.

And so Sammy Snail happily followed his trail home.

"Yipee! I have a new friend!" Sammy Snail shouted gleefully knowing that tomorrow will be a new day.

*an original story by Luchie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home