LUCHIE'S CHERUBIM TALES

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Buzzy Bee Liked to Buzz

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Once upon a time, a bee named Buzzy Bee lived in a beautiful garden in Insect Land. She used to teach young bees how to make some honey. But she was so strict and arrogant in the way she teaches that most young bees disliked her.

Learning about the young bees' discontentment, the Queen Bee announced that Buzzy Bee would make some honey and look for some flowers elsewhere next Summer.

When Summer came, the Queen Bee said, " It's summer! Time to make some honey. You can now go and make honey. Try to befriend the other insects you'll meet in Insect Land."

So Buzzy Bee took her pollen basket and waved goodbye to the Queen Bee and to all the young bees.

Buzzy Bee found a lovely carnation, and she went up close and said:

"Good morning Jacky Spider! I came here to make honey.
You know what, the flowers over my place are not as beautiful as here.
Besides, all the bees are arrogant and scary!"
"Go away!" said Jacky Spider. "This flower belongs to me. And I don't believe you entirely."
Buzzy Bee flew over some dandelions. She went up close and said:
"Good morning Betty Butterfly! I came here to make honey.
You know what, the flowers over my place are not as beautiful as here.
Besides, all the bees are arrogant and scary!"
"Go away!" said Betty Butterfly."This flower belongs to me. And I don't believe you entirely."
Buzzy Bee flew over some roses. She went up close and said:
"Good morning Corrie Catterpillar! I came here to make honey.
You know what, the flowers over my place are not as beautiful as here.
Besides, all the bees are arrogant and scary!"
"Go away!" said Corrie Catterpillar. "This flower belongs to me. And I don't believe you entirely."
Buzzy Bee flew over some orchids. She went up close and said:
"Good morning Lucy Ladybird! I came here to make honey.
You know what, the flowers over my place are not as beautiful as here.
Besides, all the bees are arrogant and scary!"
"Oh! Maybe they have problems," said Lucy Ladybird. "Just smile to them and for sure they'll be friendly to you. Come over and play with me while you make some honey."
After a while, Buzzy Bee made enough honey. She shouted as she flew away:
"I'll be going home now Lucy ladybird. Just be sure you reserve these flowers for me next Summer."
On the way home, Buzzy Bee met Felix Flea who was crying out: "I am so ugly nobody wanted to play with me!!!"
Buzzy Bee flew nearer to Felix Flea and whispered:
"You are not that ugly. Just go to Orchid Garden and you'll see Lucy Ladybird.
She is the ugliest insect in the whole Insect Land."
So, Felix Flea flew to Orchid Garden. When he saw Lucy Ladybird, he mentioned what Buzzy Bee told him.
The next Summer, Buzzy Bee flew back to Orchid Garden. Upon seeing Lucy Ladybird, she shouted out very loud:
"Good morning Lucy Ladybird! You are so beautiful today!"
"Oh! Buzzy Bee" answered Lucy Ladybird. "I know what you said to Felix Flea. But I don't mind. I consider you my friend even though you always say bad things about people."
Buzzy Bee felt so ashamed of herself. She promised herself that she would change her ways. And from then on Buzzy Bee never buzzed bad things about the other insects anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home